Monday, May 12, 2014

Entrepreneurs, Don’t miss these pearls of wisdom from Warren Buffett

warren_buffet

My idea of a group discussion is to look in the mirror


   I don’t try to jump over seven-foot bars; i look for one-foot bars that i can step over 


  It is impossible to unsign a contract, so do all your thinking before you sign  


Rule no.1: Never lose money,
Rule no.2: Never forget rule no.1


Never ask a barber if you need a hair-cut 


You have to think for yourself. It always amazes me how IQ people mindlessly imitate. I never get good ideas talking to other people


I want to be able to explain my mistakes.This means i do only the things i completely understand  


 If you let yourself be undisciplined on the small things, you will probably be undisciplined about the large things as well  


The most important thing to do when you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging 


It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to lose it.If you think about that, you will do things differently 

via YourStory

No comments:

Post a Comment